diversiton Learning ACADEMY - welcome
Over the last 5 years Diversiton has built up a unique collection of quality ebook resources and made these available to HR, Training and Management staff. They in turn have shared the resources with their staff. Diversion is a term for scope of practices through programming, supervision, and support. By information given in essay bank, diversion programs can take different forms.
Indeed, what started out as a few ebooks on diversity has grown to become the UK s leading online training department. These resources are now used in hundreds of organisations including leading Companies, the Public sector, Community and Voluntary organisations, Government Agencies, Associations and Societies , Health Trusts, Housing Associations, Universities and Colleges... and many others.
Benefits for your Organisation
Here's why the Diversiton Learning Academy is popular with so many organisations
- Comprehensive. Every person can have immediate access to information on topics such as personal development, diversity and equality, management development, religion and belief, Quotes, I.T. training ... and more!
- Trusted. Diversiton's materials have been developed over the last 10 years and are used year after year by hundreds of organisations.
- Empowering. The materials encourage self learning and personal development. New titles are added weekly.
- Practical. Each publication is a practical no nonsense guide - with key points, checklists, reminders, frequently asked questions, etc
- Easy Access. The resources can be accessed on all computers and mobile devices 24 hours a day.
- Time saving. Staff can quickly find out key information - e.g before a meeting, preparing for a training session, researching an issue concerning a member of staff, checking how to deal with a particular situation, etc.
- Incredible value for money. The Diversiton Members Area costs about 10 pence per person per year! Enrol now....
How it works
1. Enrol your organisation. One single subscription for 12 months covers usage for all personnel in your organisation - enabling them to access the materials for free at any time.
2. We send you your organisation password for the Members' Lounge which you can then forward to all of your staff. This gives them immediate access.
3. If you prefer you can download the materials and host them on your organisation's intranet (simply include the copyright statement).
To enrol your Organisation - click here
The resources are published by New Activity Publications. All materials are Copyright ©Diversiton 2012-2014
Diversiton Learning Academy and New Activity Publications are part Diversiton, a not for profit body which is dedicated to promoting inclusion and opportunities for all.